Monday 11 January 2016

The Sydonian Dragoon - Done

My favourite model to be released in 2015 by far and now I've finally come around to paint him. Wile the model is not really [that] big for a walker, there are a lot of surfaces and details sticking out making this a long lasting painting project. Also, be especially careful not to break the antenna and various cables hanging out, I might have done that. (Ooops)

Too bad they are not characters, I would easily nominate a dragoon my warlord when fielding Skitarii alone.



Scratched paint detail on all the bone coloured chassis. I tried following the instructions from WD 61 to some degree of success, but with more practice I hope to improve my brushwork with the detail brush.

He got a cool cockpit with a lot of instruments boosting Ld of nearby troops.

The ever growing forces of the Red Planet. Omnissiah be praised!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you bastard!!! The Warhound looks amazing along the Mechanicum force... Now I might have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, I'll have to get a Reaver then to keep up with the arms race :D (Not that I am not planing to get a Reaver anyway) >:3

      Delete